Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ October 2024 UU Simply Holiday Deer with BOM Holiday Jingle ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing another pretty holiday card featuring the fantastic background stamp from the October 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity called Holiday Jingle. This time I paired it up with the gorgeous stamps in the October 2024 Uniquely Unity membership. I just can't get enough of these fabulous holiday stamps this month!


I stamped the gorgeous Holiday Jingle background onto True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink using Wow Clear Embossing ink and dusted the wet ink with Night Red Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. This fun embossing powder actually came in a set of three for a special Halloween mix. No clue if it's still available. I just wanted to try a red and this was the only thing close to red in my stash.


I stamped the sweet deer and two of the trees using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs. I colored them up with my Copic markers and then fussy cut them leaving a white border around the images.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Deer: E21, E23, E25, C00, C2
Scarf: C00, C1, C2, R20, R14, R46
Ornaments: R20, R14, R46, YG11, G24, G46, Y11, Y15
Trees: YG11, G24, G46


A tore a scrap of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink and adhered it to the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4" black background. I adhered the trees and deer to the card. Stamped the sentiment using Candied Apple Distress Ink on a scrap of white card stock. Trimmed it up and adhered it to the card too. No foam tape for this one! The panel was adhered to a white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a quick look at this month's Uniquely Unity membership! Isn't it just the sweetest?!


Here's a quick look at this month's Background of the Month membership! Love it!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.