Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ October 2024 BOM Holiday Jingle ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a pretty simple holiday card featuring the fantastic background stamp from the October 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity called Holiday Jingle. I used one of my favorite color combos of kraft and red... love it!


The beautiful background was stamped on Kraft card stock with Candied Apple Distress Ink. I mat it with Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then adhered the panel to a Kraft A2 top fold card base.


My sweet card was inspired by an adorable card by Julissa Sargo that is included with this month's Background of the Month membership. Did you know that some of the members of the Unity Design Team share step-by-step instructions of cards for the memberships each month? I just had to CASE Julissa's card and put my own twist on it!


The adorable chicken from Hold on Santa was colored up with Copic markers. I die cut the sweet chicken using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies} and the sentiment and mat were die cut using a pair of dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. I distressed the edges of the chicken and sentiment with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The chicken banner and sentiment are both popped up on the card with foam tape. I finished off the card with a few shiny pieces of confetti from the Hologram Red Card Bling set from A Colorful Life Designs.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Chicken: E21, E23, E25
Beak: YR21, YR15
Feet: YR15, YR27
Wattle: R00, R14, R46
Hat: C00, C2, R20, R14, R46
Ground: E21, E23


Here's a quick look at this month's Background of the Month membership! So much fun!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an inkredible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!!! I so appreciate the information and directions. Could you share what copic colors you used? Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I added the copic colors to my blog post! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.