Friday, October 11, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 50 ~ Festoons Stencil ~ A Colorful Life Designs

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a little inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 50 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a super quick Christmas card featuring another wonderful stencil from our amazing sponsor, A Colorful Life Designs


I may have mentioned that I am a HUGE fan of A Colorful Life Designs stencils! I just can't get enough of all the unique and awesome stencils that Mary Kay has in stock! Just looking at all the stencils gets my mojo revving! Anywho, I saw a fun card shared in the A Colorful Life Designs Fan Group and I thought it was a great idea that would work well with this month's sketch! 


I blended over the awesome Festoons Stencil onto my Stamper's Select White card stock panel measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" using Candied Apple and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.


The panel was trimmed down to 4 x 5-1/4" and adhered to an A2 top fold card base of Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink.





This was my first attempt at the card. Isn't that sentiment just too funny! Both of the sentiments are from the awesome Ho Ho No Pissy Kitty stamps from Unity.


The sentiments are heat embossed on Pure Poppy card stock and popped up on the cards with foam tape. I finished off both cards with Crystal Opaque Christmas Green Card Bling, also from A Colorful Life Designs.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 50 for the month of October. Loving this simple sketch! I am really enjoying all of the awesome entries for this month's sketch! I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of super creative inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.