Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 8 ~ Big Candy Heart ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing a fun new sketch for the month of February in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. This sketch is pretty versatile as I think it can be used for a super CAS card or you could add pretty papers for a background layer like I did for my first card using the sketch.


What do you think? As with all the sketches I share the measurements and elements are not required. Just the basic design is supposed to be a help to boost inspiration. 


I was inspired to play with the new fabulous Big Candy Heart!! I couldn't wait to ink up this beautiful heart. I inked it up with Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with a handful of Copic markers. I also inked up the adorable ladybug from the Little Lady Greetings Itty Bitty stamps. I've had this cute stamp in my stash forever and just now inked it up! Using new goodies with old goodies in my stash is always so much fun!


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the big heart and the ladybug:

Candy Heart ~ R00, R01, R02, Colorless Blender
Ladybug ~ R00, R01, R02, R22, R43, T3, Colorless Blender


My background layers were created using the gorgeous Enveloped in Love {paper pack}!! Love love love these gorgeous papers! I've had them set aside for awhile to play and make some Valentine's Day cards. I cut the pretty pink papers to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" for my card front layer and adhered it to my white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". 


I die cut the 'i love you' pattern papers with the second largest postage stamp die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} also from Unity (currently out of stock). I adhered it directly to the card. I adhered the ladybug to the bottom of the heart with a bit of liquid glue and then added foam tape to the back of both. I popped them up on the card and then finished it off with a few Translucent enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. I think it turned out pretty cute!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.