Friday, July 7, 2023

Sending Prayers ~ Peony Ledger ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new Peony Ledger stamp from Unity. Love love love this gorgeous stamp by Graciellie Design! If you haven't checked out the new releases or the current sale, be sure to stop by Unity. The sale ends tonight!!


I started this card by stamping the lovely Peony Ledger on a piece of white card stock measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then ink smooshed Lost Shadow and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. I just recently got the Lost Shadow so I'm been anxious to play with it! Loving it so far!


I stamped the Peony Ledger a second time on a scrap of white card stock and colored it up with the following Copic markers: YG000, YG20, YG65, Y15, Y35, G0000, G82, YG91, Colorless Blender. I then fussy cut the flower on the line. I colored up the edges of the fussy cut flowers with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker so the edges would look nice. I then paper pieced the flowers over the ink smooshed peonies. I die cut the background using the largest die from the Make a Tag Die Set. I also die cut a piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I tore the left side of the peony tag... right along the edge of the stamped image. I then adhered the peony tag to the black tag. I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment. I also fussy cut a black mat from True Black card stock. I adhered them together and laid them across the top of the tag and then used a piece of washi tape to secure the Make a Tag die to the sentiment. I ran it through my Big Shot to achieve that stitched and scalloped edge. I splattered the tag with some diluted black acrylic paint. Once it was dry, I adhered the sentiment to the tag and wrapped the tag a few times with {Black} May Arts Burlap String.


The background layer was created by stamping the Wood Pile background stamp onto Weathervane card stock from Papertrey Ink with Weathervane ink, also from Papertrey Ink. I also added some black splatters to the background. I put a bunch of foam tape all over the back of the peony tag and popped it up on the card. I then adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


Head over to Unity to check out all the amazing new releases!! The current sale ends tonight!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.