Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Blessed Angel with Unique Flakes ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my sixth card for the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features a mix of products from just two of our linky party Sponsors. I used two stunning digital stamps from our return Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs. Blessed Angel and Unique Flakes... SO gorgeous! And even more so together! I also used the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.


I absolutely LOVE blues with snowflakes! I ink smooshed a half sheet of card stock measuring 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" using Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks leaving some white on the sheet. I dried my ink smooshed card panel completely with my heat tool and then ran it through my printer printing off the gorgeous Unique Flakes digi stamp. While I was ink smooshing the half sheet I also ink smooshed a piece of Distress Watercolor Paper from Tim Holtz. I die cut my snowflake background using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies from Unity. I added a bit of sparkle to the background by splattering some Liquid Pixie Dust from Inkon3. I dried the background again and then I adhered my snowflake background to the watercolor ink smooshed background.


I adore this gorgeous angel digi stamp called Blessed Angel. It's one of my favorites for Christmas. In fact, I used it last year for a pretty mini slimline card and I still had the Word Document saved in my files so I printed her off again for this card. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E95, E97, E19
Flowers ~ B0000, B02, B04, B34, B37 
Leaves ~ YG11, G24
Dress ~ C00, C1, C3


I fussy cut the angel leaving a bit of a white border and I trimmed the sentiment. I then adhered them together and added a bunch of 3D Foam Squares from Sponsor Therm O Web. I then removed the backing and popped the angel and sentiment up on the card. Love the dimension that it gives the card! I finished off the card by adding a few water droplet beads from the July 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co.


Be sure to stop by Angie Blom Digital Designs and check out all the awesome Christmas digital stamps on sale 40% OFF - no code required. Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I am blown away by all the amazing cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.