Friday, July 14, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 35 ~ Christmas Basics Papercrafting Kit ~ The Paper Studio

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 35 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I made this sweet card while on vacation last month. I've really enjoyed making cards with this fun kit.


I can't get enough of the plaid paper in this kit. It makes a fun backdrop for the other papers. I really love the die cuts in the kit, too. They've been a great size for cardmaking. My only complaint is the shine on them. It's fine in person but taking photos has been difficult.


All my layers are cut per the sketch dimensions. I used a corner rounder for the corners on the green paper. The sentiment and puppy die cuts are both popped up on the card with foam tape.


I finished off the card with a couple red rhinestones that were included in the kit. Super easy peasy card and I think it turned out pretty cute.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #35 for the month of July. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


 Next week our Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party begins... I hope you'll join us for fun, inspiration and lots of prizes! Be sure to use the above graphic in your social media posts if you participate.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.