Monday, December 21, 2020

Unity Stamp Co. ~ Just Hold On ~ Watercoloring & Stenciling

 Hello there crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing a subtle and sweet card with watercoloring and a little distress ink over a fun stencil... love how the flowers pop off of this card! The End of 2020 Sale over at Unity Stamp Co. is almost over!!! I wanted to share one more card that I created using the beautiful Just Hold On set along with a fun stencil and some distress inks! A simple but oh... so beautiful card!


I used my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers to watercolor the flowers and I lightened the tips with some Prismacolor white pencil.


I ink blended a subtle background with Tumbled Glass distress ink over the Mini Tile Mania stencil from The Crafters Workshop. Inked up the edges of the card front with a little Vintage Photo distress ink. I wrapped the card front with a little Ivory burlap string and then adhered it to a kraft base.

You can check out my process video here... Watercolor & Subtle Stenciled Background.





I hope you've been inspired to pull out some of your crafty stuff and get inky today! I hope to get a jump on my birthday cards for the coming year.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.