Friday, December 18, 2020

Unity Stamp Co. ~ Just Hold On ~ Metallic Watercolor Birthday Card

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a metallic watercolored birthday card with lots and lots of shimmer!! I used the beautiful Metallic Accent watercolors from Prima Marketing Inc to watercolor the gorgeous carnations from the Just Hold On stamp set that was just released at Unity Stamp Co.!!


A lovely CAS card that was pretty quick to make too!
I die cut the panel with the Pleated Lace Rectangle die from Gina Marie Design. I adhered it directly to a white A2 top-fold card base. 


I wrapped the front layer of the card with some Ivory burlap string and tied a little bow.


A look at some of the shimmer on the card!! I just love it!
You can check out my process in this video... Metallic Watercolor Birthday Card!





I sure hope you've liked the card I've shared today! I'll be back in a couple of days with more inspiration using this beautiful Just Hold On stamp set!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.