Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Peekaboo Snow Globe Card ~ Dec. 2020 Whit Kit Winter Shake Up ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back to share one last card using the fantastic December 2020 Whit Kit called Winter Shake Up! I think I've saved the best for last... well, at least this is my favorite of the three cards that I've shared. When I saw the fun stamps in the Winter Shake Up stamp set, I instantly thought of this card design. I just love making peekaboo cards and how fun to create with a snow globe as the peekaboo element!! I just love how it turned out!


I left the front very CAS on purpose... I think it makes the peekaboo element more fun!
I'll be honest, this card was a little bit of work... but overall it's a pretty easy card to make.


Here you can see the lights reflect off of the acetate sheet I used for a faux shaker element.


And the inside!!! How stinkin' cute is that! Eeep! I love it!
The sentiment inside the card is from the Christmas Wishes set... a Graciellie Design stamp available at Unity Stamp Co. Love love love the sentiments in this set!


Here's a quick run down of the Copic Markers that I used for this card:

Snow Globe Base ~ G21, G46
Snow Globe Glass ~ B0000, B00
Tree ~ G21, G46, E55, E59
Car ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, N0, N1, N2, N3, N5
Grounding ~ N0, N1

I invite you to please check out my video sharing how I created this card. You can check it out here... Peekaboo Snow Globe Card | DEC 2020 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co. or you can click on the video below.





One more look at this cute card... I think this just may be my last Christmas card for 2020.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing some inspiration using the December 2020 Whit Kit... I sure have had fun creating these cards to share with you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I loved watching your video, as I had no idea how to make this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful card design. I love the peek a boo look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Thank you for the video explaining how you made it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.