Monday, December 28, 2020

CAS Snowman Card ~ Dec. 2020 Whit Kit Winter Shake Up ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm popping in today with a quick and fun CAS card using the fantastic December 2020 Whit Kit called Winter Shake Up! I am loving this fabulous kit!! I can't get enough of the adorable images in the stamp set included in the kit... also called Winter Shake Up! Now this kit is definitely geared towards making shaker cards... but I'm sharing some fun alternatives to shaker cards over the next few days!


My card for today features this adorable snowman! I've created a very CAS scene for him using a piece of the White Winter papers and then I've mat it on another piece of patterned paper from the pack.


I colored up the cute snowman with the following Copic markers:

Snowman ~ BG0000, BG01, YR21, YR68, E55, E57
Hat/Scarf ~ G21, G46, N0, N1, N4

You can check out my process video here... CAS Snowman Card | DEC 2020 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co. or click on the video below.






I love how this sweet card turned out! I hope you do too! Come by tomorrow to check out a fun slimline card I created with products from the December 2020 Whit Kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.