Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Unity Stamp Co. ~ Aging Graze-fully ~ Masculine Birthday Card

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick and fun masculine birthday card that I made for my son's upcoming 17th birthday!! He loves buffaloes so when I saw this fabulous new release at Unity Stamp Co. called Aging Graze-fully, I just knew I had to use it for his birthday card!


The detail in the buffalo is amazing... he really doesn't need to be colored, at all! So I stamped him on kraft card stock and die cut him with a circle die. I did a little distressing with ink and with the paper distresser!


The background was created using the fantastic Infinite Birthday Wishes background stamp! I will be utilizing this fabulous stamp often! I also love how the background turned out... I can't wait to see how it looks in different colors!

I have a process video for this fun card on my YouTube channel! You can check that out here... or click the video below.





I know that masculine birthday cards can be difficult so I hope my card has inspired you 
to get inky today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.