Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Pretty Girl Smile

Hey crafty peeps!
Have you checked out the Unity Stamp Company birthday celebration sale yet?!
Sooo many fabulous stamps... including this new release!!


You can get this beautiful stamp here ---> Pretty Girl Smile

I went with a simple design for this card... I wanted to showcase the beautiful girl so I thought a frame die would be perfect!! I have a slight obsession with camera papers so it was easy enough to find a pretty paper to use... American Crafts Shimelle Collection. I'm also on a bit of a pink kick lately... not my usual color, but I'm loving how her outfit turned out! I added some film paper that I stapled to the frame making the bends as I went before adhering the frame to the white card base. My last little touch was that cute little wooden camera element. Love it!

I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ E0000, E000, E51, YR23, 
YR27, R59, C00, C3, C7, RV10, RV11, RV21

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Perfect colors. She is going to be one of my favorites. Can’t wait for happy mail to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.