Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Endless Potential ~ Make Iced Tea

Hey there crafty friends!!
I have a quick card to share with you today using the brand new Endless Potential digi set from Polka Dot Orchard!! Oh my goodness... how cute is the cup?!


I adore it!! I also love the fun fonts for this digi set! 
I combined all of the images on a document in word and printed off my sheet.
Colored up this image with the following Copic markers ~ E000, E11, E13, G12, G14, B0000, B00, Y000, Y13, RV0000, RV10, RV52.


I die cut a piece of Lovely Lady card stock using the Gina Marie Designs' Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies. I trimmed the colored image and then adhered it to the scalloped layer. I adhered the entire panel to a white card base. I added a few sequins from my stash... they aren't labeled so I'm not sure where I got them... and called this sweet card done!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I definitely need more beverage themed stamps in my collection, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.