Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Coffee Lovers Spring I Summer 2019 Blog Hop


Hey there crafty peeps!
Today, I'm featuring products from the January 2019 Perk Up & Start the New Year 
card kit from Scrapping for Less. A fabulous card kit filled with coffee themed products that 
is sadly no longer available.


But for those of you lucky enough to have this kit, I thought I'd share a quick card using some 
of the products. I wanted to try to use up some of the papers in the kit. One of my goals for 
2019... using up some of those smaller pads of paper. Anywho, I layered the checkered papers to 
a white card base also adding a black strip of the black paper from the same paper pad collection called Coffee by Echo Park. I added another scrap of checkered paper to a piece of white card 
stock and adhered that on my card base. 


And to finish off the card I mat the journaling card from the kit to a piece of black card stock and popped it up on the card. Very simple, but I like the offset journaling card... I think it brings interest to the card. I just love that sentiment too! So fun!

Have you checked out the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop yet? You really should!

Thanks for checking out my blog post for today!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


11 comments:

  1. Oh cool --- a Dr. Seuss style coffee card! Love that black and white checked background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS sentiment, and the plaid paper is great with it. Super card, Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment used and I like plaid always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Dr. Seuss reference in this fun sentiment. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and sentiment. I like the Dr. Seuss feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.