Saturday, May 25, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Graciellie Designs ~ My Sympathies

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a couple of cards to share... the kind of cards that are necessary sometimes to make, but not as fun because of the reason for the card. I found myself in need of a couple of sympathy cards so I checked out my favorite sketch challenge blogs and found this one... 



from Freshly Made Sketches #389 ...perfect for a simple sympathy card! 


I pulled out the My Sympathies sentiment kit by Graciellie Designs from Unity Stamp Company and went simple with a little watercoloring and the sentiment embossed on vellum over top... subtle and soft with an offset edged layer.


Here's a close-up of the embossed sentiment.


For my second card, I went with kraft and black... I used Unity Stamp Company's Don't Give Up sentiment kit along with the same sentiment from the first card. A simple and quick card that literally took me... maybe 5 minutes.

If you ever find yourself stuck designing a card, be sure to check out the sketch challenges... Freshly Made Sketches is one of my favorites!

Thanks for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty sympathy cards....elegant! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the vellum sentiment banners softens the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I just love those flowers and the sentiment embossed on the vellum. So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.