Monday, May 27, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs ~ Caffeinated Friends!

Hi there crafty friends!
A quick post from me today sharing a couple cards I made over the weekend using stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs' fabulous Caffeinated line of stamps!


A little stenciling and a strip of summer patterned paper from Carta Bella's Summer Splash paper pad made this quick card even quicker! I colored the Caffeinated Flamingo with the following Copic markers ~ RV0000, RV02, RV52, RV63, Y06, Y35, N0, N2, N5, N7.


This card was stubborn... much like this Caffeinated Rabbit looks to be! LOL!
I tried adding more paper and layers and Mr. Rabbit just wouldn't have it so I just added the die cut sentiment that I cut from the same Summer Splash papers and die cut the panel with a wonky stitched rectangle die. I fussy cut Mr. Rabbit and adhered him to the card over a little shading I added to the panel. I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ N0, N2, R20, BG11, BG32.
I'm entering Mr. Caffeinated Rabbit in the CASology: Summer Challenge.



That's it for me today! Two simple, but cute cards! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs... their June release was revealed today and it's ADORBS!!

Thanks for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.