Friday, February 2, 2018

PCC278 ~ Happy Anniversary!

Hello! I saw a cute sketch challenge over at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog and thought I should play along with some new stamps!! Great excuse to get inky, right?!




I stamped the cake from Unity's Blossomy Confection kit in Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with Copic markers. I cut some strips of paper from a new fun pack of papers that I just recently got called Mint Berry by The Paper Studio! Beautiful pack of papers! I adhered those strips to an A2 white card base. I die cut a circle from another paper and adhered that along with a couple of banners. I also paper pieced the cake plate... how fun is that!? I stamped the sentiment using VersaMark ink and heat embossed some fine black embossing powder. I fussy cut the cake out and popped it up on the card. Voila!




Now... I wasn't quite done there, to finish off the card I added some clear wink of stella to the flowers and I added a bunch of pink nuvo drops... maybe too many drops, but oh well. I had some inky fun!




Isn't this a fun sketch challenge?! If you have some time to get inky, you should play along too! Here's a link to the challenge... Paper Craft Crew!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Woo eeeee!�� This is simply gorg! I'm happy you played along this week, Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice of paper and colors - so perfect for our challenge sketch, Crystal! Thanks for playing with us this week over at Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.