Wednesday, January 31, 2018

More Inspiration with the Coffee. Craft. Repeat! card kit!

Happy Wednesday! I'm here with another card that I created using the January Flavor of the Month card kit ~ Coffee. Craft. Repeat! Oh... I just love this kit!


I used the Crazy for Coffee papers by Your Next Stamp from Collection One to create all my layers. I also used some dark brown card stock in my stash and the white card stock included in the kit. I had fun die cutting the coffee cup with several different papers and putting it back together like a puzzle. I was left with enough pieces to make another card too! How fun is that?!


I stamped the sentiment using the Chocolate Brown ink pad included in the kit and trimmed it down and then mat it on the same dark brown card stock in my stash. I added a beautiful pink bow... now, I'm proud of this one!! I struggle with bows... and this one turned out pretty nice and it only took three tries! HAHA! I adhered all of my pieces and popped up the sentiment and the scalloped circle with the coffee cup. I also decided to add a few enamel dots from Collection One. I think this one turned out really nice! I hope it inspires you to get inky and make some fabulous cards with your January card kit! As I'm writing this blog post, there are still some Double Dip card kits left... you can purchase your kit... here!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.