Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January FOTM Sneak Peek ~ Any Friend of Coffee

Hello! I'm sharing a sneak peek for the January Flavor of the Month card kit! It's fabulous!! Seriously!


I started off by stamping the image and coloring it in with Copic markers. I fussy cut her out and set her aside. I die cut a cross-stitched rectangle that I adhered to a white card base. I added the strip of paper to the bottom portion of the card.


I stamped the sentiment and adhered the the image. I added this sweet donut clip... so cute! I love this... and I am so in love with the January Flavor of the Month card kit! It's amazing!!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.