Friday, January 19, 2018

Our Story ~ A Cute Bookmark

Hello! Today, I am sharing another fun project using the My Favorite Things Our Story stamp set and some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter paper. 


I had some extra images already stamped and I still had my Christmas papers out on my desk so naturally, I had to make another project with this cute little image. This time I decided to make a bookmark. I cut the papers to fit on a white piece of card stock that I could run through my Big Shot with a bookmark die. I set that aside and started looking through my stash of papers and found the cute polka dot papers that worked perfectly with the grays and blues in the plaid paper.


 I stamped the image on the polka dot paper and fussy cut it out. I paper pieced it to the image that I had colored in with copic markers {Skin ~ E50, E51, E53; Hair ~ E07, E08, E09; Book ~ E34, E37, E39; Chair legs ~ E57; Pajamas ~ BG10, BG32} and set it aside. 

I then colored in the lamp {YR23,YR24, Y00, Y06, E55, E57}, the stack of books {YG61, YG63, BG10, BG32, YR23, Y000, Y06, E55, E57} and the kitty {0, N0, N2, RV11}. I fussy cut the images out and adhered them all to the bookmark. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat embossed ultra fine black embossing powder. I added a couple different ribbons that I tied off with some natural twine. I just adore this sweet little image! I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.