Wednesday, January 3, 2018

More Fun with the December Flavor of the Month: Winter and Love kit!

Happy New Year! Today, I'm sharing a few more fun ideas for the December 2017 Flavor of the Month card kit. I thought it would be fun to cut up one of the sheets of patterned paper from Collection Two and make Valentines for my kids. 





I cut up the nine rectangles on the patterned paper and layered four of them on some card stock.  They fit perfectly in a little envelope I made using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Envelope. Once I adhered the layers, I stamped ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ from the Crate Paper Main Squeeze set included in the Banana Split subscription on the back of the little card. The heart stamp on the front is also from the Main Squeeze set using Worn Lipstick distress ink. I used the little lips stickers to seal the little envelopes and there you have it... I hope the kids like them!

I made another Valentine's card using the Main Squeeze set and the Lawn Fawn Hearts die.


I started by stamping the sentiment with Pink Shimmer Delicata ink. I die cut the hearts around the sentiment and then I adhered some patterned paper behind the white card stock. I die cut the white and pink card stock and adhered them to the white card base, popping up the white heart layer.


I thought the card needed a little something but I still wanted it to be clean and simple so I added some glossy accents to each of the hearts. I captured some of the glossy shimmer in this picture. I just love all the possibilities using this kit!!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.