Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February FOTM Sneak Peek ~ Happy Birthday Dragon!

Hello! Today, I have a sneak peek of the February 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit... are you ready for the cutest, most darling card kit yet?! Oh. My. Cuteness!! You're going to love it!




Without revealing too much... I created the background using Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks. I adhered some fun papers to the bottom of the watercolor paper and then ran the whole piece through my big shot with a rectangle wonky die.




I adhered a few clouds from a die set in my stash. I then popped up a quick sentiment from the same cute papers. I colored this adorable little gal using copic markers {RV10, RV13, V01, V04, V05, V09} and fussy cut her out.




Every girl dragon needs some glitter!! I added some using a clear wink of stella pen. To finish off the card I popped the little dragon up using foam tape. So cute! Don't forget to come by this Saturday for the reveal and blog hop for this month's fabulous kit!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.