Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink Floral Challenge ~ Happy Birthday!

Hello! I'm super excited! I was able to make another card for the 11th Anniversary Floral Challenge over at Papertrey Ink! I am having so much fun with these challenges!




For this card I started with a piece of watercolor paper and I smooshed some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink on my craft mat and spritzed it with a little water. I dabbed my paper in it. I did it just a couple of times to get the background. I then put my watercolor paper in my splatter box and splattered some gold silks. It's all shimmery and pretty! I set that aside to dry and inked up some pretty flowers using the Gran's Garden stamp set and dies. I adhered the flowers to my card and stamped my sentiment using the Ways to Say: Birthday mini stamp set. I die cut that out with a banner die and then die cut another banner in Plum Pudding card stock. I layered the banners and popped them up on the card. Another card for the PTI challenges AND another birthday card for the stash! Woohoo!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Gran's Garden, Ways to Say: Birthday
Card Stock: White, Watercolor paper, Plum Pudding
Ink: Lilac Grace, Plum Pudding, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide
Tools: Heat gun, Mini Misti
Miscellaneous: Gold silks (Fun Stampers Journey)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.