Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stay Cozy


Hello! I have another wintry coffee card for the Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop... I wasn't sure that I would be able to finish this one in time, but I did!!


I started by blending my background using distress oxide inks ~ Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean. I stamped the fun splattered coffee ring from Altenew's Coffee with a Splash set using VersaMark ink and then I heat embossed an ultra fine white embossing powder. I die cut the piece using the My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 scalloped rectangle die.


 I then stamped the image from Unity's {Planner Gal} Stay Cozy kit using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored her in using copic markers {E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, V06, V09, B00, B05}. I cut the image out using My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX dies. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the same Unity kit directly on the background. I adhered the fishtail flag image and then adhered the whole panel to a white card base. Yay! Card #7 done! BAM!

Go check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the delete. My iPad changed my words. I wanted to say I love the background and great coloring of that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and sweet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and coffee rings, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card and fun coffee rings. I like your coloring of your image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background and love the design... love the stamped image on the banner.. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, this is so pretty! the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Great coloring, I love the way your background looks. The color look so pretty. I love the coffee rings in white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the girl image. The colors and the background are amazing. Thanks for sharing. Hugs ~ Linda Creates www.lindacreates.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.