Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Scrapping For Less ~ December Flavor of the Month Sneak Peek

Hello! I have a super quick and cute sneak peek for the fabulous December Flavor of the Month card kit!! These sneak peeks are hard... I love giving you peeps the details! Ha!




Without revealing too many details, I inked up these adorable owls and the sentiment in Memento tuxedo black ink and then colored them in using copic markers {N0, N1, N2, N3, N5, RV0000, RV11, RV21, YR12, YR24, Y06, E55, B0000, 0}.




I added a couple strips of pretty paper and there you have a quick sneak peek! I hope you're excited for the blog hop tomorrow... I know I am!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.