Sunday, December 10, 2017

Coffee... Joy ~ Love ~ Peace



Hello! I'm back... can you believe it?!? Haha! I have another wintry coffee fun card to share for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


This card came together in a whirlwind! Honestly, I had my desk covered in stamps and inks and embossing powder! Oh my... I had so much fun! Haha! I started by stamping the cup from Unity Stamp Company's Comfort to Go kit using Broken China and Antique Linen distress ink and then I heat embossed it using an ultra fine clear embossing powder. I die cut this piece using an In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die. I blended some Vintage Photo and Broken China distress ink along the edges and set this aside. I grabbed a kraft card base and blended some Broken China and Vintage Photo distress ink. I wanted to continue the snowflakes onto the card base so I grabbed the Wild Winter SMAK kit and stamped the snowflake stamp all around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink and then heat embossed it using the clear ep again. I decided it needed a little something so I inked up the Worn Music background stamp that I just got in my latest order from Unity using Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink. I wrapped a kraft satin ribbon around the card base and tied a fun bow. I wasn't done there! LOL! I grabbed the coffee panel and dragged it along the Antique Linen Distress Oxide inks and then I heat embossed that too! Can I just say, this card is so heat embossed and shiny that it was sooo hard to get a decent picture. But in person it is gorgeous!! To finish it off I stamped the sentiment from the Comfort to Go kit on vellum card stock and heat embossed it. I tore around the sentiment and adhered it to the card by placing a few glue dots behind the words. I then stamped and heat embossed the 'coffee...' from Unity's Kit of the Month called Unexpected Places. I adhered that to the card and then I popped the whole panel up using dimensionals. I had the wood snowflake on my desk and it was like it asked to be on this card... I think it fits in just fine! My final touch to the card was a few dots of Aquatic Mist glitter drops. There you have it... card number three! I'm on a roll... 

Go check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

18 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The most beautiful and cool thing I've seen today.. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the colors and the frosty snowflakes! Thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhhh...yes, I agree with Karen Day...great frosty look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I hadn't really thought of it, but it really does look frosty! :)

      Delete
  5. oh my gorgeousness. I have a feeling that this is one of those cards that a photo doesn't do justice to how beautiful it is in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MariLynn!! You are so right... the picture doesn't do it justice! :)

      Delete
  6. I couldn't love this gorgeous card more!!
    Mine??? HaHaHa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robyn! You'll have to wait and see! lol :)

      Delete
  7. Great colors and love the to go cup. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.