Friday, December 8, 2017

Merry Coffee!!


It's finally time for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I'm so excited!

My card for today is pretty simple.




I stamped the coffee mug from Joy Clair's Christmas Coffee set using Pure Poppy ink from Papertrey Ink. I fussy cut the mug out and set it aside. Now the fun part... finding paper to go with it. I found this super cute paper from a pack I bought in the Target dollar spot. It's perfect! I cut a strip of that and adhered it to the side of a white card base. There was also a fun shiny red paper in the pack that I cut a strip of and adhered to the card. I stamped the steam in Smokey Shadow ink and added a bit of grey ground using a couple copic markers. I had fun with the sentiment... Merry Coffee! How fun is that? I adhered the coffee mug to the card and voila! Love it!

Go check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal





31 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper that you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your DP and the color of your coffee cup is so different than the Nordic style paper on the left side
    lovely design and if you dont believe me last night I made a card with a similar Sketch/Design if you dont mind take a look at my card here please
    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2017/12/a-cristmas-card-with-humor-in-red-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, love your choice of patterned paper! That nordic pattern is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Nordic style with cute coffee cup, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the Nordic look and rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Nordic theme! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Crystal. I love the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feels like a warm winter sweater and a cuppa! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and that cup is adorable with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Crystal ~ THAT nordic pattern is so cozy and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, I think I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! That paper pairs perfectly with the Joy Clair mug. Love the vibrant reds in your card too! Thanks for playing along in the hop with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.