Thursday, October 1, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 74 ~ Elf Grumplings ~ Taylored Expressions

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring a fun retired stamp from our lovely Sponsor Taylored Expressions! One lucky winner will win a $30 store voucher to Taylored Expressions!! Woohoo!


I inked up one of the cute elves from the retired Elf Grumplings Stamp & Die Combo using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored it up with some fun holiday colors using Copic markers.


Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Eyes: C0
Greens: YG11, G24, G46
Reds: R20, R14
Candy Cane: R20, R14, C0, C2


I paired up the cute elf with the Say Cheese Classic Mouse Christmas 6x8 Paper Pad by Simple Stories. I used the measurements from the sketch for my layers except the middle layer. I had a scrap that was a little smaller so I just went with it. 


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 74 for the month of October. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.