Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited to be joining the Color Hues Challenge as a guest designer today! I'm always blown away by the inspiration shared by the Design Team! Thanks so much for having me Color Hues!
These colors are all about Fall... at least for me! And Fall includes lots of pumpkins so I went with a fun pumpkin digi stamp for my card today.
I used the beautiful Cute Pumpkins digital stamp from Angie Blom Digital Designs. I resized and combined the pile of pumpkins and sentiment in a Word Document. And I printed it off on white card stock. And colored the pumpkins up with Copic markers.
Copic Markers used:
Amber: Y11, Y15, Y35, Y38
Burnt Red: R20, R14, R37, R89
Stems: E21, E25
Leaves: YG91, E21
Outline: C0
I die cut a layer of red using a die from Papertrey Ink called Love to Layer: A Little Loopy Die. I cut the pumpkins layer to fit just inside the loopy frame. A cute burlap string bow finishes off the panel.
I popped up the panel on a kraft top fold card base using foam tape. So much fun! I hope you'll play along with the fun challenge crafty friends!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.