Sunday, October 11, 2026

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge ~ Made with Love, Deer ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I saw a fun sketch challenge the other day and wanted to play along so I inked up the super sweet and adorable Made with Love, Deer from Unity! Love this little cutie!


The Made with Love, Deer stamp is great for stamping the back of cards BUT I thought he was the perfect size for this card design so he's front and not quite center. Heehee. I stamped the cute deer and colored him up with Copic markers.

Copic Markers used:
Reindeer: R00, R20, E21, E23, E25
Nose: R20, R14
Hooves: C0, C3, C7
Envelope: C0, C2
Scissors: C3, R20, R14
Papers: BG10, BG72, C2


My inspiration came from Sketch 595 from the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. So much fun! 


I paired up the adorable deer with the fabulous A Dash of Christmas {paper pack}. I die cut three pieces of the pattern paper using dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut the deer using one of the dies. I distressed the edges of the reindeer circle and trimmed sentiment with residual ink from my brown blending brush. 


I used the fun Silent Snowfall Embossing Folder that was a spotlight steal over at Unity maybe last year... or the year before. I don't remember but it sure is a beautiful one! I love the mix of snowflakes. I used it on the background layer that measures 4 x 5-1/4" that I adhered to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I adhered all of the circles together and adhered the sentiment on the cluster too and then I added a bunch of foam tape to pop the cluster up on the card to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.