Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for another Friends of Unity Blog Hop!! Woohoo! This month's cue is...
Today we are sharing inspiration for the Pink October / Breast Cancer Awareness cue!! I don't know why, but I really struggled to get going with this cue. However, once the wheels got rolling I couldn't stop so I have a whole bunch of inspiration to share with you all today. Lots of photos and I'll try to keep the chatter to a minimum.
First up is a fun card featuring the beautiful Strength In Unity stamp. Such a beautiful stamp. I thought it and the sentiment would be perfect to send to someone needing encouragement. I die cut the image using a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.
Copic markers used:
Skin Tone Combos: E000, E00, E11; E00, E11, E13, W3; E000, E00; E000, E11, E23; E00, E02, E04; E000, E00, E21; E000, E00, E11, E13; E000, E00, E02
Pinks: different variations using the following - R00, R20; RV000, RV10, RV21, RV02, RV13, RV04
White shadows: C0
I used a pretty pattern paper from the Fabulous Enough {paper pack}. And I mat it with a piece of kraft card stock that I die cut using one of the fun dies from the Edge Appeal {border die set}. This scallop die with the tiny hearts is probably my favorite from the set. I adhered the papers to a white A2 top fold card base and popped up the circle and sentiment with foam tape.
A little two-fer magic for my next two cards. One fabulous half sheet of card stock ink smooshed with Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks for two very different cards.
My first of the two features the Rise Up Darling stamp. I just stamped this gorgeous stamp over the inked smooshed background with Black Amalgam ink and die cut it using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set.
I trimmed up the sentiment and popped it up on the card with foam tape. Easy peasy! I love this stamp!
For my second card of the two, I inked up the brand new Survivor From Every Angle stamp. This gorgeous stamp is brand new and Angela assured me it would be available on the website today, but please be patient if it's not showing just yet.
Copic markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Top: C0, C1, RV10, RV21, RV13
Jeans: C0, C1, C3, C7
Cup: C0, C1, RV10, RV21, RV13, RV04
Heart: RV10, RV21, RV13
I die cut the ink smooshed background using a die from the Zig Zag Rectangles {nesting dies}. I fussy cut the girl and adhered her to the bottom sentiment and then I popped her up along with both sentiments. I adore this new stamp!
Next up is a card of encouragement featuring the Difficult Roads stamps. I masked the edges of the die cut kraft card stock with iCraft Pixie Tape and then stamped the jar of flowers. I used a mix of Copic markers and Prismacolor Pencils to color up the stamp. I used the white prismacolor pencil and a couple greens. I didn't make note of which ones. Sorry about that.
Copic markers used:
Flowers: RV21, RV13, RV04
Jar: C0, C1
I used the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} for my focal image. I kept this card simple and just popped up the panel on a Kraft A2 top fold card base using a bunch of foam tape.
And my last make for the hop, a fun tag featuring the #Breastfriends {wit & wisdom} stamp.
I die cut the stamped panel using a die from the Make a Tag {die set}. I also die cut a mat and a little topper for the focal panel from pink card stock.
The topper for the focal panel needed a little something so I stamped it with the retired Hearts of Old background stamp using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The All for Love stamps would be a fun alternate for the retired background stamp I used. My handy Crop-a-dile worked wonders for the hole punches and then I added the hole reinforcer that I had die cut from white card stock. I finished off the tag with some white organdy ribbon tied with pink baker's twine.
Copic markers used: RV10, RV21, RV04
Now before we get to the hopping, random dot org chose a lucky winner from the comments on last month's hop to win a fun prize and the lucky winner is...
... Becca Yahrling!! Congratulations, Becca!!
Please email me at crystalominkler@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Please claim the prize before November 4th, 2026.
If you've made it this far, you deserve a great big coffee {or hot beverage of your choice}! LOL! I appreciate you hanging with me... I got a bit carried away with this month's cue. So THANK YOU for sticking with me. I'm so excited to see how our friends were inspired for this month's hop! I will be doing another fun giveaway this month. Be sure to hop along and comment for a chance to win. {When you comment please leave your name just in case it posts as anonymous.} I'll announce the winner next month!
Let's get to the hopping...
Crystal <--- you're here
up next ---> Von Marie
Thanks so very much for supporting our little hop!
We appreciate you so much!!
Inky Hugs,
Crystal















Wow impressive how much you came up with for this cue. I love everything especially the New stamp from Unity. All is perfect!!! Hugs!!
ReplyDelete