Friday, August 21, 2026

Frighteningly Fabulous with Stitches & Attitude ~ Deadpan Devotion ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I had some inky time with a brand new Halloween stamp from Unity's latest release. Two fabulous new kitties from the Deadpan Devotion stamps!! Just PURRfect for Halloween!


I was thinking about pairing up these two together on one card but I couldn't pick a sentiment. So why not make two cards and let each of the kitties shine along with their own sentiment?! 


Inspiration for my cards came from an older {BYSHC} Sketch #7. This is one of my favorite sketches. I changed it up a bit moving the sentiment. I didn't want to cover up the kitties.


I inked up the Deadpan Devotion kitties and die cut them using dies from the Make A Tag {die set}. I also die cut black mats using the next largest die. I distressed the edges of the kitty tags using Black Soot Distress Ink after I colored them.


Copic markers used:
Kitty: YG11, YG91, YG63
Hair: C0, C2, V000, V12, V15
Eyes: YG00, YG11, C0, C2
Veil / Dress: C0, C2, C3
Background: YR20, YR15
Ground: C0, C2


I paired up these fun new kitties with the Heebie Jeebies {paper pack}. The papers inspired my colors for the cards. I used the measurements from the sketch for my paper layers and the black mats.


Copic markers used:
Kitty: YG11, YG91, YG63
Hair: C0, C2, C3
Ears: R00, R20
Eyes: YG00, YG11, C0, C2
Bolts: C0, C3
Shirt: YR20, YR15
Bow Tie: V12, V15
Jacket: N1, N3, N5


I die cut the cobweb using a Tim Holtz die from my stash. I cut it in half and added a piece to each card using Bearly Art glue. I popped up the tags on each card and then finished off each card with some black rhinestones. So fun to make a couple more Halloween cards for my stash. I hope you like them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the kitty images and the way you colored them! The spider web is a perfect addition to embellish your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.