Saturday, August 22, 2026

A Twinkly Christmas ~ Twinkle Toes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I saw a fun sketch challenge the other day and wanted to play along so I inked up the adorable Twinkle Toes that just released from Unity and made a fun holiday card!


I colored up Twinkle Toes with Copic markers and fussy cut the cute reindeer leaving a white border.

Copic Markers used:
Reindeer: R00, R20, E21, E23
Antlers: E21, E23, E25
Nose: RV10, RV02, RV14, RV29
Hooves: C0, C3, C5, C7
Lights: YG00, YG11, RV10, RV02, B00, B02


As I mentioned at the start of my blog post, my inspiration came from Sketch 695 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. A fun sketch! 


I paired up the adorable reindeer with the beautiful Bright & Brrr {paper pack}. I love these papers so much that I bought them twice!! LOL! I die cut the edges of my pattern paper using one of the dies from the awesome Edge Appeal {border die set}. I die cut a circle using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


I used a fun snowflake embossing folder that was a spotlight steal over at Unity maybe last year... or the year before. I don't remember but it sure is a beautiful one! I love the mix of snowflakes. I used it on the die cut circle and my paper strips on the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

16 comments:

  1. Adorable reindeer!!! Love the patterned paper and the embossed panels!! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing at AHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Unity makes the cutest stamps and you've colored and embellished this little guy perfectly! FUN background as well! Thanks for playing with our sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your mix of patterns and textures, Crystal! So happy to see you playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks so much sweet friend! It was a fun sketch!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love your reindeer, he is so adorable! I love it paired with plaid and the snow flake embossing, so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing with the AHSC this week! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reindeer is certainly a scene stealer! It looks terrific on your backdrop of colourful dsp and embossed snowflakes. Love it! Congrats on Top Three for AHSC695.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penny! I hadn't looked so that's a fun surprise! :)

      Delete
  8. Marisela Delgado said: I absolutely LOVE it! Gorgeous plaid! 💜 Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.