Hello there crafty friend!
I saw a fun sketch challenge the other day and wanted to play along so I inked up the adorable Twinkle Toes that just released from Unity and made a fun holiday card!
I colored up Twinkle Toes with Copic markers and fussy cut the cute reindeer leaving a white border.
Copic Markers used:
Reindeer: R00, R20, E21, E23
Antlers: E21, E23, E25
Nose: RV10, RV02, RV14, RV29
Hooves: C0, C3, C5, C7
Lights: YG00, YG11, RV10, RV02, B00, B02
As I mentioned at the start of my blog post, my inspiration came from Sketch 695 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. A fun sketch!
I paired up the adorable reindeer with the beautiful Bright & Brrr {paper pack}. I love these papers so much that I bought them twice!! LOL! I die cut the edges of my pattern paper using one of the dies from the awesome Edge Appeal {border die set}. I die cut a circle using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.
I used a fun snowflake embossing folder that was a spotlight steal over at Unity maybe last year... or the year before. I don't remember but it sure is a beautiful one! I love the mix of snowflakes. I used it on the die cut circle and my paper strips on the edges.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal




Adorable reindeer!!! Love the patterned paper and the embossed panels!! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing at AHS!
ReplyDelete