Friday, July 17, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Summer Floaties ~ More July Sketch Challenge Inspiration

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cute cards using the new adorable Summer Floaties set by Scrapping for Less along with the July Sketch Challenge for my inspiration!! Have you checked out this adorable new stamp set yet?


I just adore these girls!!! So fun! I had a blast coloring them too... but sadly, I goofed and forgot to hit the record button so I don't have a video for the flamingo girl, BUT I do have a video for the donut girl!! You can check that out below.


I'm also loving these fun Summer Floaties papers!! They have really made for great backgrounds in my cards with this set!



Isn't she just the cutest?! Love that flamingo floatie too!!


I felt totally defeated when I realized I forgot to record the coloring, but I picked myself up and redid the donut girl coloring... why her? Well, honestly... the pink in the donut didn't quite work so I took the opportunity to try a different combo for that! Win! Win!



Both girls were fussy cut and then I cleaned up the edges with my Memento Tuxedo black marker. I recently got the Cloudy Frames dies by Pink & Main and I thought I'd change up my second card by using that for the sentiment. I think it turned out pretty cute!

You can check out my process video here...




And you can check out my Copic coloring of the donut girl here...




I'd love to invite you to come and check out the July Sketch Challenge in the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook Group. We'd love to have you play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are so cute and I love your coloring technique. They remind me of my granddaughter who loves funny animal floaties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.