Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Unity Stamp Co. ~ July 2020 Whit Kit ~ Friends Are Like Flowers

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing two quick card using the beautiful July 2020 Whit Kit called Friends Are Like Flowers!! I wanted to keep a simple color scheme for both cards... kind of monochromatic except for the touch of green on the leaves (and blue water for the first card).


I used the following Copic markers for this card:

Flowers ~ R000, R11, R14, R27, R37, Y11, Y13, Y38
Vase ~ B0000, B000, C00, C1, C2
Leaves ~ YG11, G12


Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.
Such a fitting sentiment!! I love the distressed looks to the sentiments in the kit too!


The second card is really more monochromatic with all the blues. I kept the colors on the flowers soft, but it still looks lovely with the blues in the patterned papers. I used the following Copic markers for this card:

Flowers ~ B0000, B000, B00, B02, Y11, Y13, Y38
Vase ~ B0000, B000, C00, C1, C2
Leaves ~ YG11, G12


You can still love yourself and be a work in progress.
How fabulous is that sentiment?! I love it!!


And a quick picture of both cards together. I didn't make a video this time for the coloring of the flowers. I wish I had thought to do so... but I do have a video showing some of the products I used to create these cards and the assembling of both cards. You can check that out below.





Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.