Saturday, July 25, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 Hop



Hello there crafty friend!!!
I am so excited for the first EVER Build Your Stash Holiday Hop... our Christmas in July 2020 Hop!! Woohoo!! I hope you all are excited too!

I hope to share Holiday inspiration either here or on my Instagram throughout the entire hop... fingers crossed that life doesn't get in the way of the crafty fun!!

Today, I have a really fun card using two fabulous new releases from Unity Stamp Co.!!!


HA!! Isn't that just the cutest?! When I saw both of these fabulous sets... the One Scoop at a Time and Love Into Giving stamps... I just knew I HAD to put them together!! 
I love how this turned out!

Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Snowman ~ C00, C1, C2, YR15, YR16, YR21, N0, N2, N4
Hat/Scarf ~ BG000, BG01, BG13, RV10, RV11, RV23
Cone ~ E23, E25, E27, E30


I ran the Tim Holtz Simple Snowflakes embossing folder with a piece of white card stock through my big shot. I trimmed it down to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8". I then die cut the pretty pink and turquoise Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright paper from My Favorite Things through my big shot with a stitched border die. I trimmed the ends down and adhered it to the white embossed layer and then adhered the entire panel to an A2 top-fold white card base.


I cut along the inside of the ice cream cone on both sides, just enough so that Mr. Snowman could sit inside the cone. I adhered both images together and then adhered it to the card. I trimmed the Sweet Friend sentiment from the One Scoop at a Time set and popped it up on the card. And then I had to search for a Merry Christmas sentiment and remembered this one from the Old Traditions set that I used recently... so I stamped it, trimmed it and also popped it up on the card with foam tape. It makes my heart so happy when a card comes together as I envisioned. 


Unity Stamp Co. is a Sponsor of this fun Christmas in July 2020 Hop!! 
I am so blessed to be a part of the design team for this fabulous company and I'm always so touched by the generosity of the owner, Angela Magnuson! I came to her with my crazy idea to start this new hop and she was quick to say yes to being a Sponsor! Thank you Angela and the team at Unity!!

Now, don't leave just yet!
I have my very own little giveaway to share. I have a little Christmas bundle of Unity products that I'll be giving away to one lucky winner from the comments on THIS blog post. I'll choose and announce the winner here on my blog on August 3rd.

I hope that my card has inspired you to pull out your Holiday products and get inky! Don't forget to link up your new Holiday creations on the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop blog!!

Thanks so very much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

26 comments:

  1. What a creative idea to put the snowman in the cone!! Such perfect sentiments too!! Awesome card Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Crystal! I would ever have thought to put the snowman in an ice cream cone... so fun and whimsical! Love how you continued the color scheme of your plaid paper with the snowman’s hat and scarf too! Perfect!! ⛄️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Crystal! Great pairing and color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea using those two kits together!! Love the coloring also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the stamp you used and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Crystal, That is an amazing design, I love your combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I so love the patterned paper matching the colors of the snowman! Very sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome! Love how you combined them!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Great hop! Awesome inspiration! Very creative card. Love the plaid and I LOVE snowmen. So fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable card. I just love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the cone and the snowman coordinate..pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable. Love the colors & the snowman is too cute. Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  14. This snowman ice cream cone is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Putting that snowman in the cone is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I just love him! What an adorable image. And a super cute card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome creation, I love the snowman cone idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now this is one delightful stamp, perfect for my Christmas summer down under, great colouring too. Following you now, come on over and say HI and follow me if you like what you see. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card. I am waiting for my last order to arrive today. I keep telling myself I do not need any more stamps, but seriously, these 2 stamp sets are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so cute - and a perfect way to cool off but looking at this sweet card! It's so hot here in Florida and this is all kinds of precious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card, great idea putting the snowman in the cone. Very original and creative. Thanks for organising this hop 💖💗

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.