Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 Hop ~ Graciellie Design ~ Dreaming of Christmas


Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 5 of the hop and I am on a roll... woohoo!! Today I am featuring our fifth Sponsor for the hop... Graciellie Design!! I adore Graciellie Design's digi stamps and papers, as well as her red rubber stamps and paper pads that are available at Unity. The owner, Gracie Chavez, is a wonderfully talented artist and just the sweetest gal!! I was very excited that she said yes to my invitation to Sponsor this little Hop! Be sure to drop by her shop here ---> Graciellie Design


I had a hard time deciding which digis to use for my card today... but once I saw the cup from the Coffee Lovers digi set and the poinsettia cluster from the Merry Everything digi set, it was pretty much a done deal. The dreaming of Christmas sentiment from the Dreaming Of Christmas digi set was also a done deal because I dream of days where I can enjoy the beautiful Christmas decorations while drinking my coffee. I combined all the digis in a Word document and printed them off. I kept them kind of big... I wanted to make a large 5 x 7" card.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Cup ~ BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG23, C00, C1, C3
Poinsettias ~ R000, R01, R14, R27, R43, R46, G000, G24, G46
Pinecones ~ E23, E25, E27, E30
Holly ~ G000, G12, G24
Mistletoe ~ C00, C1, C3, G000, G12, G24, G46, G85 
Berries ~ R000, R14, R27
Table ~ E51, E55

I trimmed down the main panel to 4-3/16 x 6". I knew that I wanted to use a kraft card base so all I had to figure out was my paper layer. I debated doing a glitter paper... and then I thought about black, but I didn't want to go dark so I looked through my paper pads of Christmas paper and came across the Tim Holtz Paper Stash Christmas papers and these diagonal stripes papers are perfect! I cut them to 4-1/2 x 6-1/2" and adhered my layers to my card base.


I added a bit of white gel pen to the centers of the poinsettias, the whip cream, the mistletoe, and on the sides of the cup. That finished off my card! I love it!! And I know just who will be getting it! One more done for my stash! Yay!

I hope that you'll check out our Christmas in July 2020 Hop and play along! I've enjoyed seeing all the creations being shared so far... I have all kinds of ideas for more cards. If only there was more time in the day to create! That's it for me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your coloring is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the coffee.lover set it is so versatile I use it alot.
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and design. I LOVE Gracie's designs too, she's amazing! And your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.