Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 Hop ~ Scrapping for Less ~ A Vintage Ornamental Christmas


Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with more Holiday inspiration for the Christmas in July 2020 Hop using some fun products from Sponsor Scrapping for Less!! I'm using the gorgeous Vintage Christmas papers along with the beautiful Ornamental Christmas stamp set!! Both of these products were included in a gorgeous Christmas card kit that released last year in November... but now they are available separately in the shop AND they are on sale, along with a bunch of other products!!


Speaking of last year's Christmas themed card kit by Scrapping for Less... I challenged myself to pull out at least one of the collections and finish off ALL of the papers in that collection and I was able to make these four cards!! I am so excited to not only have a jump on more cards for my stash, but to finish off a collection!! Mind you, I still have a bunch of collections, but you have to start somewhere, right?!



This fabulous sketch from Mojo Monday was the one that I used. Isn't it a fun sketch?!
It was perfect to use with these papers!! I did change up my fourth card because I was running low on scraps and I wanted to color the gorgeous ornament in the Ornamental Christmas stamp set. It has been a long time since I've done any no-line coloring so I gave it a go with this ornament.
Here's all the cards I created...







Here's a list of the Copics I used for the first three cards ~ BG000, BG70, BG72, R17.
Very simple coloring on these!


And here's the ornament I mentioned above... isn't it stunning?! I had fun coloring it.
Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Blue/Greens ~ BG70, BG72
Yellows ~ Y000, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y28
Reds ~ R000, R14, R24


The Happy Christmas sentiment is in the same stamp set. The enamel dots all came from a random sheet in my stash... I'm really not sure which brand they are, but they coordinated very nicely with these colors.


One last look at all four cards... I really love how they turned out!

As I mentioned above, Scrapping for Less is one of the Sponsors for our Christmas in July 2020 Hop. The owner, Teresa Russell, is a very dear friend of mine and I have been privileged to work with her on the design team and as an illustrator for 3 years next month!! The time has seriously flown!! We share a love of all things Christmas so I was very excited to share my hop idea with her and she was just as quick to say yes to being a Sponsor!

Now before you leave, I have another giveaway to share.
I have a brand new Ornament Christmas stamp set AND a Vintage Christmas paper pad for one lucky winner from the comments on THIS blog post!! I'll choose and announce the winner here on my blog on August 3rd.

I hope that my cards today have inspired you to pull out your Holiday products and get inky!
Don't forget to link up your new Holiday creations on the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop blog!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Love the different patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely Crystal, and what a great way to get ahead with your Christmas cards. I will probably borrow this idea if that is OK with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness!!! Great idea! Love all those pretty papers! Good for you finishing up a kit. It is an accomplishment only us crafters understand. Whoohoo! Great cards. Each one very pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.