Friday, November 9, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ Stamping Bella ~ All is Calm

Hello! Today I'm sharing a sweet card using an adorable stamp set from Stamping Bella called The Penguin on a Reindeer on a Polar Bear.


I paired the Stamping Bella set with the bright and beautiful Holiday Cheer papers from Sunny Studio. Oh my goodness... these papers have such beautiful colors! They totally inspired my color palette for this card. I stamped the image and the sentiment on a 5-1/4 x 4" piece of white card stock.

 I then colored using my Copic markers:
Penguin ~ YR15, YR68, N0, N1, N3, N5, Colorless Blender, R14, R27
Deer ~ E23, E25, E31, E34, E51, E53, W4
Polar Bear ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, R00, R21, Colorless Blender
Tree ~ R14, R27, R37, RV21, RV34, B000, B02, Y06, Y17, G24, G29, G46

I trimmed down my panel to 3-5/8 x 5-1/4" and adhered a piece of the striped patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer papers to the back of the panel, now making the panel measure 4 x 5-1/4". I die cut two banners from the papers, trimmed them to my desired length, and then adhered them to the panel. I popped up the panel on a white card base.


My final touch for this card was some Sprinkled Sugar Stickles on the fluffy hats of the penguin and polar bear. It really gives a glittery shine to the little guys hats! Adorable! This wonderful design was inspired by the fun sketch that Katie posted in the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share facebook group. If you're not already a member of the group, you can join here... SFL: Show & Share.


Thank you friends for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.