Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Polka Dot Orchard ~ You Are Everything

Hello! I'm so excited to share this fabulous card using the brand new You Are Everything digi stamp from Polka Dot Orchard. I was blown away when I saw the gorgeous images in this digi stamp set. I have dived head first into this art of digi stamps and I have to admit... I'm loving the endless possibilities with these images!!


For this card I combined two digi images in a Microsoft Word document placing the larger flower in front of the mug image just overlapping it a tad on the left side. I then added the sentiment to the image and was able to print this off easy peasy! Since I planned to keep the design of this card simple I decided to put two of these combined images on one full sheet of card stock. That way I could cut the sheet in half and make two cards from the images. 


I colored the images using the following Copic markers ~ YR01, YR02, B34, B39, B52, T1, E30, E34, G24, G94, N0, N1, N2, Colorless Blender.
My color palette for this card was inspired by the new Echo Park Coffee papers... such beautiful papers!! I couldn't wait to cut into them, but I am a paper hoarder so I didn't cut off too much. Haha! I adhered a strip of the patterned paper to the left side of the white card stock before I ran it through my Big Shot with a large rectangle stitch die. I then adhered the piece to a Dark Indigo card base. I popped on a few of the coordinating Coffee Enamel Dots and I really have to say I love this card! It was relatively easy to create and those images are just so fun to color!

Thank you friends for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.