Friday, November 9, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ Happiest of Birthdays with Coffee!


Hello! Today I'm so excited to share a few variations of a Birthday card that I created with a Fall theme for my second guest spot with Coffee Loving Cardmakers. I am a huge fan of Unity Stamp Company and the original Dream of Being stamp set is THE set that got me hooked to their line of stamps. Well... they recently released a second Dream of Being set called Dream of Being {So Loved}  I was blown away! She's just as beautiful as the original and all dressed up for my favorite season ~ Fall!


So naturally, I had to ink her up for some much needed Fall birthday cards. I stamped the image and the sentiment onto several 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" pieces of white card stock and then adhered a couple of strips of patterned paper from Echo Park's Fall is in the Air paper pack. I then die cut them with a Pleated Lace Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.


Once that was done, I colored each of the images using the same Copic markers but changing up the colors of the clothes. Here's a list of the colors I used:
Hair ~ E55, E57, E74, E77, E79
Skin Tone ~ E000, E51, R20, RV21
Clothes ~ YR27, R56, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG93
Cup ~ Y35, W00, W1, N1


Once all of the images were colored, I wrapped the panels with twine and tied a bow. I then popped it up on a 5-1/4 x 4" piece of Summer Sunshine card stock.


 I then mat that panel on a 5-3/8 x 4-1/8" piece of Americana card stock and adhered the entire piece to a Kraft card base.


I love how simple these cards were to make and I think they turned out really nice!


Here's a close up of my favorite card of the bunch. I added some flecks of orange in the hat on this one and I really love how it turned out! It reminds me of a hat that I have! 
 I hope you've enjoyed my cards today and have found some inspiration!

Thank you friends for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.