Friday, November 23, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ Graciellie Design ~ Christmas Cheer


Hello! Today is my last day guest designing for Coffee Loving Cardmakers and I wanted to share a card I made using a gorgeous digi stamp set from Graciellie Designs called Poinsettia Tea Cup. I love poinsettias during Christmas time. They are my favorite flower this time of year! I just had to combine this digi image with this sweet sentiment... it made for an easy card, for sure! I am loving using digi stamps!


 I was able to combine the image and the sentiment on a Microsoft Word document and print it off. I colored in the image with the following Copic markers:
Tea ~ E30, E34
Cup/Saucer ~ N2, N5
Poinsettia/Mistletoe ~ R14, R27, R37, R89, Colorless blender, G46


Once that was done, all I needed to do was trim the white card stock to fit on my A2 card base of Smokey Shadow card stock.


I adhered a strip of patterned paper from the Carta Bella Christmas collection that I had die cut with a stitched scallop die from My Favorite Things. I then adhered the panel to the card base. I added a few Nuvo gloss white drops to the flower and some ebony black drops to the card. For some reason the black ones didn't settle right, but I'm not going to let those take away from the overall pretty card. I do love how this turned out! I hope you've been inspired to try out those digi stamps!

Thank you friends for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.