Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ Heffy Doodle ~ Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Hello! I have a fun card for St. Paddy's Day! Do you make cards for St. Patrick's Day? I know it's not a huge holiday so not too many people do... but I do! I've always found St. Patrick's Day to be a fun day. And really, any excuse to make and send a card is great in my book!


Isn't this leprechaun from Heffy Doodle's Lucky Friends stamp set just the cutest?! I stamped him, the coins, and the cauldron using Memento tuxedo black ink and then colored them using copic markers {Skin - E50, E51; Beard - YR15, YR68; Shoes/Cauldron - N0, N3, N7, N10; Clothes - YG01, YG05, YG17; Coins - Y06, Y28}. I fussy cut those pieces and set them aside. 


I blended some Tumbled Glass distress ink on the center of a white card base. I die cut a piece of patterned paper and cut down another piece of patterned paper and set them aside. I created the rainbow by die cutting leftover papers from past card kits using the Paper Smooches Rainbow die from the February card kit. I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut a banner and then set that aside. All that was left was to adhere all the pieces on the card front. This was such a fun card to make! I hope that you like it and that your St. Paddy's Day is filled with fun... and not too much mischief! 

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.