Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March FOTM Sneak peek ~ Ice Cream!

Hello! Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the March 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit from Scrapping for Less. My first thought when I saw this months kit was... I have got to color these chicks! Ha! So... of course, it was the first thing I did!


I inked these little guys up using Memento tuxedo black ink so I could color them in using copic markers {Chicks - Y06, Y11, Y35, Y38, YR15, YR68; Ice Creams - BG11, BG13, BG72, G000, G00, G12, G43, YG17, YG25, R20, R85, R89; Cone - E31, E55, E57; Sky - BG000; Grass - G000, G12}. I tried to keep the colors similar to the colors in the polka dot paper. I die cut the chicks using a rectangle wonky die and then popped the panel up on the card. I stamped the sentiment with the same black ink and fussy cut a banner and then adhered it to the card. I added a few sequins and called this card done.


I sure hope that you enjoyed my card and that you're getting excited for the March FOTM card kit!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.