Friday, October 9, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Quick Cards ~ Orchards & Patches Card Kit

 Hello there crafty friend! Crystal here from Tawny Owl Paperie with another look at the beautiful September 2020 FOTM Card Kit called Orchards & Patches... I'm using the adorable Apple Orchard Pickin' paper pad along with one of the sketches from the September 2020 Sketch Sheet 
for a few quick cards!



I've used the cute Cut-Aparts from the Apple Orchard Pickin' paper pad to create these sweet Fall inspired cards. I had to get creative with my layers as I was running out of card stock from my card kit leftovers. I share a trick for when that happens in my process video... you can check that out below.

Here's a close up look of my cards...






And here's a link to the video... September 2020 FOTM ~ 3 Quick Cards with Cut-Aparts.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.