Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween Series 2020 ~ Fun Fold & Memory Dex Cards ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today, I'm sharing a couple Halloween cards that I've created for my Halloween Series on my YouTube channel ~ Tawny Owl Paperie! I've used the adorable Happy Owl'oween kit from Unity Stamp Co. to create a Fun Fold card and a Memory Dex card.


Aren't they just the cutest?! I adore this sweet owl ghost! 
Such a fun stamp to work with for Halloween cards!


Here's a look at the front of the Fun Fold card. I created a scene using the fun Spooky Days papers, also from Unity Stamp Co.


And I even stamped the cute owl ghost inside the card!


I had so much fun creating this card!


I actually made this adorable Memory Dex card first. This is the first Memory Dex card I've made for my spinner. I can't wait to make a whole bunch more! I've used the same Spooky Days papers and the adorable owl ghost again from Happy Owl'oween.


I also used a piece of Pumpkin Party Chit Chat die cut pieces by Doodlebug Design and some adorable Shape Sprinkles eyes by Doodlebug Design for Simon Says Stamp that I received in a Crafty Parcel box a couple of years ago. The perfect touches to finish off my Memory Dex card!


I used the following Copic Markers for these cards:

Owl ~ C00, C1, C3, W00, W0, W2, W4, YR15, YR15, YR68, YR27
Treat Bag {Memory Dex} ~ V01, V05, N1, N2, N4
Treat Bag {Fun Fold} ~ BV000, BV11, N1, N2, N4

You can check out my YouTube video for these cards here...



That's it for me today! I'll hope you'll come back tomorrow... I'm sharing Spook-tacular Alcohol Ink Backgrounds with adorable stamps from The Greeting Farm!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal










1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.