Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Halloween Series 2020 ~ Alcohol Ink Backgrounds ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a couple of spook-tacular Alcohol Ink Backgrounds along with a couple of adorable stamps from The Greeting Farm!! I've been an avid collector of The Greeting Farm stamps for a couple of years now, but I never seem to have time to play... so I made time! I have two cards I've created using one Alcohol Ink Background!


My first card using the adorable little monster from the Trick or Treat 3 stamp set by The Greeting Farm. I also used a cute little Happy Halloween sentiment from Papertrey Ink.


I used the following Copic Markers for this card:

Skin ~ E000, E01, E11, R00, R20
Costume ~ V04, V06, V09, YG01, YG03, YG67, C00, C1, C3



And my second card featuring the cutest mad scientist I think I've ever seen!! Love him! His experiment has gone very wrong... lol!


I used the following Copic Markers on this card:

Skin ~ E000, E01, E11, 
Mouth ~ R00, R20, C00, N0, White Sakura Gelly Roll pen
Hair ~ YG01, YG03, YG17
Costume ~ BV000, BV13, BV17, N0, N1, N2, N8
Scientist Flask ~ YG01, YG03, BG000

You can check out my process video ---> Here.



That's it for me today! I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the last day of my Halloween Series... I'm sharing a trick I've learned for making oxide backgrounds with digi stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.