Friday, October 30, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ October 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing my sneak peek of the absolutely wonderful new October 2020 FOTM Card Kit called Christmas is Covered! Ohhh... the Christmas kit is always my favorite! So many beautiful papers and stamps! Let's get to my sneak...


I used the beautiful stamps and papers from Collection One. I adore cardinals for Christmas cards and this sweet cardinal with the holly and berries was just calling my name as soon as I saw it! 


And the papers... wow! I'm always blown away by the beautiful papers Teresa includes in the kits! Now the tag that I used for the focal image is a part of the Banana Split subscription... a definite must for making holiday tags this Christmas!! I added a pretty bow and a couple of enamel dots to finish off this adorable card! You can check out my process video here...



And I have a separate video to share my coloring of the focal image. You can check that out here...






Be sure to head back to the SFL blog tonight at midnight for the reveal of the entire kit and the hop with the Design Team and guests! I'm so excited to see all the fabulous creations!! But don't wait... go snatch up your card kit to ensure you get one! You do not want to miss out on this one!

That's it for me this time. I'll see you in a couple of days with inspiration for the new November Sketch Challenge in the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.